Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Wargamer's Ring - The Wargamer's Ring links wargaming webpages together into a community. Presently the ring has hundreds of member sites

Forums     Login   Signup

Wargamer's Ring

Subrings: Wargamer's Battles  
Manager: warzonegts
The Wargamer's Ring links wargaming webpages together into a community. Presently the ring has hundreds of member sites and is the largest and most popular wargaming ring on WebRing. The member pages include sites on boardgames, computer games, miniatures games, and even military history. The webring makes it easier for wargaming enthusiasts to find pages on the web that interest them.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Trollblood Impaler Conversion - 10/15/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8eFqL6Hpo54/UHyM6UT4s5I/AAAAAAAAApk/p6sj-F12CSM/s640/DSC01391.JPG

Here is my Trollblood Impaler Conversion. I've used the same palate and techniques that were used on the Axer. The most exciting thing about this model in comparison was painting up the belly. I was trying to make the belly almost white in the very center of it. The picture does little justice to the model but when I hold it in my hand I am pleased with the way it turned out. Which brings me to the next project for me. I need to build a lightbox. I just can't seem to take good pictures, I've always got horrible glare from the varnish. Anyway, when I finish building it I may update a few photos, or just re-post them up.      I am about half way through my next Impaler as I type this. Not sure what to work on after I finish, maybe a heavy beast or some solos. Not too sure if I want to tackle units just yet. At some point I will have to try and do up some plaid. Until then enjoy...

Trollblood Impaler Conversion

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy