Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Wargamer's Ring - The Wargamer's Ring links wargaming webpages together into a community. Presently the ring has hundreds of member sites

Forums     Login   Signup

Wargamer's Ring

Subrings: Wargamer's Battles  
Manager: warzonegts
The Wargamer's Ring links wargaming webpages together into a community. Presently the ring has hundreds of member sites and is the largest and most popular wargaming ring on WebRing. The member pages include sites on boardgames, computer games, miniatures games, and even military history. The webring makes it easier for wargaming enthusiasts to find pages on the web that interest them.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Earthborn Dire Troll - 10/23/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-H1QBxdiB4xc/UIcqeoLqj3I/AAAAAAAAArE/uF2KDYm_JB4/s640/DSC01422.JPG

My Earthborn Dire Troll is finally finished. I thought about doing Madrak next when I finished up the Impalers but decided to go with this guy instead. I wanted to see how my color scheme would turn out on a Dire Troll with very little clothing. So far I'm felling a bit mixed about how it turned out. It's not as "popping" as I would have liked but at the same time I tend to go for a dingy darker more realistic painting style. I wanted this guy to look like he was made from stone but had to make the stone he is standing on look different. I washed on some weathering powders to make the rocks filthy and added a fair amount of moss and leaves. I knew that the base would provide most of the color for this mini and I'm fine with that but I just get the felling of unfinished when I look at it. I also rushed the photo and forgot to add tall grass. May have to go back and put some on tomorrow.

Earthborn Dire Troll

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy