Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Wargamer's Ring - The Wargamer's Ring links wargaming webpages together into a community. Presently the ring has hundreds of member sites

Forums     Login   Signup

Wargamer's Ring

Subrings: Wargamer's Battles  
Manager: warzonegts
The Wargamer's Ring links wargaming webpages together into a community. Presently the ring has hundreds of member sites and is the largest and most popular wargaming ring on WebRing. The member pages include sites on boardgames, computer games, miniatures games, and even military history. The webring makes it easier for wargaming enthusiasts to find pages on the web that interest them.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Fallschirmjäger 7.5cm Pak40 Anti-Tank Platoon - 10/24/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xnzZKAShSNY/UIc2GAhk_ZI/AAAAAAAAAr8/DO23zwE_yY8/s640/DSC01418.JPG

I've started collecting 15mm WW2 minis. So far I have some Germans and some Americans. WW2 Americans are a little boring to look at with all the green, green endless green, so I decided to start out by painting up my Germans. I'll have to get to the Americans another time. Here is my Fallschirmjäger 7.5cm Pak40 Anti-Tank Platoon. My first attempt at 15mm and my first attempt at splinter pattern camouflage. The guns themselves were painted with a brush using stippling. I was going to airbrush but decided against it last minute. I'll use the airbrush for the vehicles instead.      Another thing to note about this group is that they were all glued to the base first then painted. I did this on purpose just to see if I could paint them after basing. I have some infantry guys tacked to screw heads on a board as well. Testing out what it would be like to paint them first then base them. I'll make n...

Fallschirmjäger 7.5cm Pak40 Anti-Tank Platoon

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy