Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Navbar not showing the ring someone is surfing - 08/07/2005
My site is here

http://omniverse.blogspot.com/

and was just denied membership in a new ring because the manager of the ring said that my navbar "only displays the Free Thinkers webring instead of the ring from which the surfer comes."

My site passes, and no alterations have been made to my code, which has always worked before aside from the recent Webring issue of showing ALL the rings instead of one, so... any ideas?

Replied - 08/07/2005
I think you might have Seperate some of your sites into SSNB different Code There is one way you can did Without breaking up your stacks goto Your Web Site

Replied - 08/07/2005
Earlier this evening my site was having that same problem, but is now showing the NavBar being surfed. Maybe it was an intermittent glitch? MonaLS

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy