Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Alert from Lildachs/ Raliegh MS - 09/02/2005
I am posting a message for Michelle Hudson with lildachs.com She is waving at James Huggins, Sally Johnson, and Andrea. She is telling me there is not gas available for anyone save civil vehicles. So not generators are running, no cars can move, no one can go anywhere. The closest gas to purchase is 200 miles away. However the postal system is running so that is the only way to get supplies at present.

Her family is okay, her home is still standing, one of the only ones, the dogs so far have supplies and the feed store is still standing. But the call is for her neighbors and a way to hang on for the next 6 weeks. Homes are leveled and to the South it is very desparate.

Again, D and C cell batteries, camping supplies, basic first aid supplies, laundry supplies or anything the postal system allows. All these things can be mailed in please do so. I would suggest overnight postage but that is up to the individual. There is no power, phone, or net. There will be no power they are being told for 6 weeks. So anything that can be sent through the mail please she is asking to be sent.

This is NOT only for her. She will be distributing anything she gets to the residents in need. Just as a side note I got through on a fluke, of course I don't believe it was a fluke. The phones haven't been and are still out but my call made it... Go Figure!

Send supplies to:
Michelle Hudson
329 Wyatt Woods Circle
Raliegh MS 39153

Replied - 09/02/2005
All of us wish her the best! Thanks for the post.

Tim and the rest of the WebRing group

Replied - 09/02/2005
I dont know "Lildachs" but i send my wishes for her and other caught in this.

Here is "Aus" we do see it on the news, So i know whats happening down there (up there from me) (-:

~CE~

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy