Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Oh my god what a disaster - 09/14/2006
Look, I'm not that old, but I can't hardly read or find ANYTHING. I'm used to site redesigns, but this is horrible. Whatever the heck page I came in on, there was a little square with a discussion board in the middle surrounded by ads. It took me a long time to 1. Find the Home page 2. Find my way back to the forum. Smaller is NOT better. If that had been the first thing I ever saw on WebRing, I would have never come back.

The colors are nice and soothing, I do like those. But user friendly navigation should be the top priority. Shuddering my way back out, Mona

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy