Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Alternatives (WebRing Just Committed Suicide) - 09/28/2006
My favorite part of this - the tone of their pitch, as they try to dupe us into believing that they're giving us a wonderful opportunity by charging us to not wipe out our handiwork! Truly a great moment in corporate spin. I wonder if anybody is going to be stupid enough to swallow it.

Let's see - Ringsurf, Ringlink, CrickRock - did I miss any? Out of these, there's something to be said for Ringlink, especially, if you have the server power for it, because the ring can be hosted on your own site, meaning that you're really and fully the owner of the ring, never having to worry about what bizarre thing some administrative type is going to do, wherever it is that you end up. It's yours.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy