Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

my 2 cents - 09/29/2006
I accept the premium membership but I think limits are a bit low,

I'd prefer to have 3 sites with 10 memberships each in my free account as well as manage 3 large, 3 medium and 3 small rings.

As webring suggested I'll wait and see, things may change or seem different than they actually are.

Why should I leave now that webring is generating so much traffic for me.

Who knows the affiliate program might even pay for a premium membership.
I have already collected a few dollars in my account from sites that were joining my rings, That way I will survive on a premium level at least until 2008 without paying anything.

Replied - 09/29/2006
You must be one of the few people here who gets more than a trickle of traffic from WebRing. You will be paying to participate in a dead system. By the time everybody has gone and the few remaining people have been limited to 5 ring memberships, that trickle of traffic is going to be reduced to a very slow drip indeed.

I ask you - if you are a real user and not a plant - to stand firm and thereby do something for the rest of the community. If you want to be selfish because the changes aren't going to deprive you of the fruits of a lot of time and effort (which is the case with most of the people here), then go ahead and stand with the WebRing Nazis.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy