Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

pardon me (was cut short) - 10/04/2006
It just really means more competition between ring managers to get those 5 free desired spotsÖ but itís not as if people canít make new accounts for each different website they run or manage. It will be a pain, but itís not as if people arenít already doing that for other things.

Really, ring managers are jumping the gun and causing the ring members to be nervous and scared and i.e. drop from the rings they are apart of it. If managers could be calm, relax, and see what really is going onÖ it gives us all a fair chance to get a better system.

What does it matter if people are gonna leave and go to the other systems? Why make changes ďif they arenít going to be here anymoreĒ.

With so many deleted webrings, sadly, I deleted some of mine before the free over the limit for a year was posted, its just making the basic members nervous and drop from all of our rings.

How is that really benefiting anyone if everyone is complaining, ditching, or running about as if their heads were cut off?

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy