Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

'The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last.' - Willy Wonka - 10/07/2006
I'm really not sure what is gonna happen...when. There is one line in the new policy that reads "Note: You don't need to choose any membership level until January 15, 2007. You can keep your membership at the default FREE level until then." Does this mean that WebRing won't reduce my rings managed and ring memberships til January? Then theres the "If your account balance falls to $0.00, the account will be temporarily locked. Locking means that your My Accounts page will become inaccessible, you won't be allowed to manage ring memberships, join more rings, or manage rings until the reserve requirement is met." So, if I'm free til January, do I still get my rings locked in October? Or does the next rule take effect in October "If ...your account stays delinquent, your membership will change to FREE status after 30 days. You will retain the top 2 rings and top 5 sites on your My Accounts page. All other rings will go up for adoption, and other ring memberships will be cancelled." And what is the criteria for "top 2 rings". Do you mean that literally, that the two ring that appear in closest to the top of my "My Accounts" page...or do you mean my top two rings based on traffic? Or number of members? I was assuming top based on traffic, but as Willy Wonka said..."Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about."

WebRing, can you clarify?

It might be wise for you WebRing to run reports on the number of rings that will go up for adoption and the effect of membership reductions that will occur, before you actually throw the switch to do it.

njjimf

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy