Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

What happed to the Ring Managers Forum? - 11/04/2006
Has it been removed? The link to it doesn't work right anymore.

Replied - 11/04/2006
At first I thought the forum had been disabled by the ring manager. But after looking again, I noticed there is no longer a ring manager associated with the managers' ring. Strange.

It's either a system glitch or the ring manager opted for the free level. :-)

jab

===================
monals wrote:
Has it been removed? The link to it doesn't work right anymore.

Replied - 11/04/2006
It would definitely seem that the forum is gone, guess too many managers objected to what's happening or something. You might notice that there's also no title to the ring's hub page when you call it up, not just a lack of "manager" notation. I even tried going through the "forums" link and getting to it from there - just came up with the ring again, listing 216 active sites and 255 total visits - doesn't even carry the "date established" anymore.

If you look at the chart of visits on that page and expand it, say to July 1st 2006, you'll see that there are MANY MORE than 255 total visits ... many more.

My "layman's" guess is that, with a uniqueness rating of just 52, it's on its way out, like so many others.

Sad.

Dave

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy