Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Your Webrings are lame!!!!!!!!!! - 08/27/2007
Well...I'm sure there are others that agree with you.

For those that don't know how create a new ring just go to the "Directory" and pick the catagory you wish to place your new ring under and you will find a "Create A Ring" link there.

I believe you need to be a member of three rings to start a new ring of your own and then three members for that ring to be listed in the directory.

Easy :)

Replied - 08/27/2007
LOL ...

You are NOT the first to express these thoughts. The transition of this system from a one that promotes community to one that promotes profit has had a significant number of changes.

Those who know me will tell you that once upon a time I was vocal as well and that I am generally not one of the system's favorite ringmasters.

While I probably would not have used your choice in language, I can certainly understand the feelings behind them. Know that many others feel them as well.

Good luck in your quest.

James S. Huggins
http://JSH.us/webring-email

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy