putting code on the site FOR SSNB OR HTML
1. Sign into WebRing
2. Click on My Account at the top of any page.
3. Click on Memberships in the yellow bar under Manage.
4. Click on the name of your page under site title.
5. On the left-hand side, click on Get Navigation Code.
6. The first code presented will be SSNB, if that works for you, copy it and then paste it on your website.
7. If you need HTML, at the bottom of the page, click where it says: "click here." Then copy and paste that to your website.
Hope this helps! monals
Once you have saved your page with the NavBar on it, your site should pass and be approved.