Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 3 of 3
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

help!!! i don't understand !! - 12/10/2007
help please! i am trying to join the webring but it is a nightmare trying to understand these instructions! I have got to the stage where I have obtained my navigation code and need to put it on my site. However, I designed my site myself but I used an online web-design company and therefore didn't need to do any html. I can see how to copy and paste the navigation code, but the instructions say, put it on your homepage...Well obviously i don't want it to appear where online visitors will see it, so please can someone tell me exactly where I am supposed to paste this navigation code before i start crying and give up..I have tried to find someone to write to from the ring to ask but its like Kafka...there is no one (LOL)
thank you so much,
rhian UK

Replied - 12/10/2007
Why in the world do you NOT want where online visitors could see the code? That is the whole point of being in a ring.

Replied - 12/11/2007
rhian777 said;
Well obviously i don't want it to appear where online visitors will see it,

Well then, why do you want a ring? That's the whole purpose.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy