Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 2 of 2
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

reinstating account - 04/18/2008
I just got back from a trip out and noticed that my account was suspended. I just got the proper code up on my site.

brbrHow long will it take for the system to register that I have the proper code so that I can join other webrings or ppl can join mine?

Replied - 04/18/2008
First of all, your ACCOUNT was ot suspended. You had a failing site membership in some ring. You asked how long it would take the system to check your code to see it was correct so that you could join other rings and so others could join your ring.

1. TEST your site yourself. Don't wait for the system to do it for you.
2. Others can still join your ring regardless of whether you have a failing site of your own.

final comments...you installed static HTML navigation code on your page, which limits you to joining just that one ring (without having to install more static HTML for each ring you want to join that is).

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy