Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 7 of 7
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

STARTING A Webring - 01/28/2010
Where's the URL to do thqat? I can't find it.
brbrCheers :D
brbrPat Cook
brDenver, CO

Replied - 01/28/2010
We STRONGLY advise you try to join a ring rather than create one.
However, it is where it has always been :) Browse the directory for the category the ring would go in and you'll see the create link there.

Replied - 01/28/2010
I am already a member of nearly FIVE rings with nearly five others pending. How many more must I join?

Cheers :D

Pat Cook
Denver, CO

Replied - 01/28/2010
hehe. 50? seriously... if you have a site that does not fit into an existing ring that is the time to create a new ring. At least if traffic is your goal. If you are interesting in managing a ring for the sport of it, then y all means either create a new ring or find a suitable one to take over from the auction area - best of both worlds in that case.

We're not opposed to new rings, fafr from it. Just like to warn people that
A. it's some work - some play too :)
B. redundant rings tend to lead to abandoned rings.

Replied - 01/29/2010
I am interested in starting a ring because THERE IS NO RING for the the item I wish to cover. All I need is the place to go to get started in the creation of it.

Cheers :D

Pat

Replied - 01/29/2010
As posted earlier:
"Browse the directory for the category the ring would go in and you'll see the create link there"

Replied - 01/29/2010
I did browse the directory. In fact, I also performed a search on the subject - BOTH WITH **NO** RESULTS!!!

BTW....Am I talking to a computer??? All I see as the replier is "system" (Who/Whatever that is!)

Cheers

Pat

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy