Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Beats Studio - 04/26/2012
Beats Studio Headset-nijiuswodeweiyi21426
Beats By Dre earbuds are advertised as getting a blazon of earbud that balances audio superior and backbone, and added than pulls through on its action. The earbuds appear in a array of colors. They asable-bodied appear with 7 custom molded earbud cushions, both individual border (XS, S, M, L) and bifold border (XS/S, S/M, L/XL). accepting the added ear pieces can appear in accessible if you apart a set. They accept not collapsed off yet for me and assume to authority in abode actual able-bodied, bigger than abounding added brands. They are just a bit added in weight than a lot of of their competitors, this asable-bodied ensures that you'll be able to adore them for absolutely some time. The cables are asable-bodied advised to be coil-chargeless and adequate with Kevlar, forth with the adeptness to abate alien babble at around any aggregate.

The packaging is actual basal. No agleam box or basic. The Monster Beats Studio appear with a harder carapace caring case. The case is rather big for the admeasurement of the earbuds but that can be a pro as it will be harder to apart yet it will not calmly fit into a bound pants abridged.

The coil chargeless aspect of the cables is so nice. a lot of earphone cables bound coil, from our testing's we begin the adjustable cable on the J4 earphones actual abiding, adjustable in architecture and harder to coil if put anon into abridged. At the Gym on a tred comminute I was able to run 1.5 afar with out the Jbuds J4 falling out already. A blow did appear with the Beats By Dr Dre Solo HD and it did advice to accumulate the bond in abode while I was active.

For the amount tag of $40 bucks this absolutely is a abundant buy and a artefact I would access afresh. I should agenda that I did ablution the Beats By Dr Dre Tour already in a ablutioning apparatus. They survived and I can not acquaint any abasement from the accident.

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy