Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Stage - Welcome to the place where you can post for the world to share.    

Forums     Login   Signup

The Stage

Manager: webring
This is an open discussion forum for users to discuss WebRing features, wishes, thoughts, etc. QUESTIONS about and PROBLEMS with the System should be posted in detail using the support forums in Help. Negative, derogatory or personal comments will be deleted. Sadly, due to spamming and anonymous trashing of other users we have had to restrict posting to signed in members.

Sponsored Links

A few permanent posts to illustrate the feature
Re (3403): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Thanks. Knocking the cookie security down from medium to low in the interne

Re (3401): Nav bar NEXT goes to hub page.
  Two possible reasons: 1. you're site is not asctive in the ring currently

can't upload logos?
  Is there a problem with logo uploading? When is the best time to upload?
read...

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 9 - 10 of 10
< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Top three position WebRing promotion and more - 10/03/2004
As for contacting owners, aren't the folks we write to through the Help/Support forms customer service people? Dang! If that's the owner of this site, he/she must work 24/7! Sure would explain a few things to me. LOL
=============================

WebRing.com isn't that big.

It isn't a 100 billion dollar corporation.

"Ownership" is small. Lots of the behind the scenes work is done by the "owners". Even answering some of those questions and replying here in these forums.

James S. Huggins

to contact me: http://JSH.us/webringemail

Replied - 10/03/2004
Webring and James,

Ha! If you're anything like me, it does take a couple hundred times. (OK, exaggeration here. I tend to give up after cycling through the same screens twice, and do that because I can't figure out the right words to use, so it only takes me about 20-30 screens of confusion before I give up and actually fill out the form! LOL) If you're new to all this "webringing" stuff, like me, it sure feels like 200 times, and I truly did understand that was an exageration. LOL

Honestly, I meant no disrespect, just figured no one gave answers because no one knew the answers.

That being said, since I did already cycle through help/support (five times this time, because I was sure I could find the answer...I guess I haven't mentioned that I'm thick-headed too LOL), can anyone tell me how to advertise on the top three positions for five different subdirectories, or, let me know where I can go to find some other patient person, who could tell me if this is possible?

< Prev 8   All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy